Monday, September 19, 2016

Assignment 3

I made a simple throne room scene without anything fancy done to it.

First, I started with the blank layout without starter content.
Then I deleted all the objects that were created by default.

Next, I added a light and a cube and flattened the cube to make the floor.
After that, I took two cylinders and joined them together to make a column, and then duplicated the column and added another light. (I couldn't quite figure out how to blueprint it, so I duplicated it for the time being.)

After that, I started constructing the throne from blocks. I also added a camera that looks towards the throne.


I added all of the throne objects into one folder and added the back. I also tried to bring everything as close to the floor as I could without colliding with it, but it's still floating. It's fairly simple to fix, though, and physics is turned off for everything so it doesn't affect much other than the visual.

And, finally, a spotlight for dramatic effect.

My level: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzFzLNozul6BVjlfTDEySi1abzg/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment